Enrich and Explore enrollment is open from March 27th to May 24th.
Recover Now enrollment is open from June 1st to July 13th.
Bridge enrollment is open from May 3rd to June 19th.
Enrich & Explore 2023
One (10) week session offered:
- $315 for a half credit course
- $500 for a full credit course
- Registration opens: March 27, 2023
- Registration closes: June 7, 2023
- Session begins: May 25, 2023. Ends: August 3, 2023
- This is not an option for students who are seeking NCAA eligibility.
Recover Now! 2023
- $275 per course
- Students have (4) weeks from their start date to complete their course.
- Rolling enrollment! Students can enroll in a session any time throughout the registration period.
- Registration opens: June 1, 2023. Closes: July 20, 2023.
- Courses will be enrolled as soon as payment is received in full.
- This is not an option for students who are seeking NCAA eligibility
Elementary & Middle School Summer Bridge
- $200 per single course
- Registration opens: May 3, 2023
- Registration ends: June 19, 2023
- Session Begins: June 22, 2023.
- Ends: August 3, 2023 (no extensions)
For Enrichment, Recover Now! and Explore courses, extensions are available pending district approval
- 1 day – 13 days: $157.50
- 2 weeks – 4 weeks: $275
Extensions are not available for Summer Bridge.
Waterfront Learning’s Summer Session is designed to create a flexible and tailored learning environment for students. All courses are 100% online, aligned to PA Core, and facilitated by a PA certified teacher. Waterfront Learning understands that each student has a unique set of needs when studying online. The program has improved support services offering students:
- Student support leaders to coach and advise students
- Live office hours with teaching staff
- 24/7 student access to course work
- Self-paced and engaging lessons
- Online parent access to student attendance and progress
No refunds will be granted. The parent/guardian acknowledges that they have obtained written school district administration approval before a student enrolls in any course to be taken to satisfy district specific credit requirements and deficiencies.