Waterfront Learning creates opportunities for students to experience distance learning in an Internet-based, self-paced, online learning environment. Coursework is completed in a web-based platform allowing student access at any time, seven days a week, creating a flexible working schedule.
All courses are facilitated by certified, highly qualified teachers and do not require the purchase of additional course materials, unless indicated otherwise.
Programs of study include:
- Online coursework for students with medical needs
- Options for students involved in athletics, performing arts, and career pathways
- Keystone Remediation & Preparation
- Spring Credit Recovery
- Year-Round Enrichment Programming
- Summer Enrichment and Credit Recovery
Credit and final grades are issued by the school district. Therefore participation in Waterfront Learning programs must be pre-approved by the home school district.