Waterfront Learning utilizes a web-based student information system, Genius, for online student enrollment and progress monitoring. Parents (unless enrolled by the district) are asked to submit all new student applications, course requests, and payments online through Genius.
Interested families (unless enrolled by the district) must complete the following to enroll into coursework through Waterfront Learning:
- A valid student, parent, and school counselor telephone number, address, and email must be provided.
- The program may ask for additional information upon enrollment of students with special needs.
- NCAA eligibility must be indicated.
- If credit is expected, approval from the home district must be obtained prior to requesting a course.
- A course request must be submitted for each desired course.
- Payment must be made in full at time of enrollment in order for the course request(s) to be processed.
- There are no refunds for students who do not complete or pass the course.
- Regardless of the time of year, all withdrawal requests must be received in writing by Waterfront Learning.
- Refunds are subject to program review.
Once enrolled, the student will receive confirmation of account creation and course enrollment along with a welcome message from the teacher(s).